Re: [IP] Induo?

>>> There is a new device from one touch call induo, I think. As most of you
know, it is a meter and insulin delivery system in one.  Has anyone tried
I don't want to have to rely on a pump that fails and a pump company that
can't provide what we need.  And I certainly can't afford a new pump from
another company.  Please let me know what you think about this new

It is another form of getting insulin under the skin.