[IP] cozmo to require me to think more

Responding to Scott Roberts:  I'm finding the cozmo to require me to think
more about my diabetes care.

I am very curious as to what about the Cozmo causes you to think more. I can
see in the initial set up programming your carb to insulin, duration of
insulin, target level, point drop, etc. you would have to think more but
once these variables have been are set I would think that daily use would
require less thinking?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03