[IP] BG Variance...AGAIN!

Okay, now I know I am not being a worry wart about this. This morning I woke
up feeling low. I test using my Tracker..147...that can't be right... test
using my Ultra...55...okay that sounds about right...hmmm test on the tracker
again...75...all on the same finger...same drop of blood.

A difference of 92 is not +/- 20% .  A difference of 20?  I would treat a 55
different from 75.

I am annoyed because my bg droped and I don't know why and it woke me up, and
because i had to use so many test strips.  Do I trust the Tracker??

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992