[IP] palm pilot in larger font?

I have been reading a lot of posts here that mention palm pilots and software
to go with glucose meters and pumps, etc.  The reason I don't have a palm
pilot is because I have had so many laser surgeries to my eyes, I need a 12
font to read with my reading glasses.  Does anyone know of a palm pilot with a
larger display/font?  I'd just love to use it to record my bg's and use it as
a log book as well as an organizer.