[IP] Oral Yeast Infections (Thrush)

I had a terrible problem with thrush until I tried the following remedy, and
it works well for me.  I was having flare-ups which required diflucan
treatments very frequently until I tried this.  It is not a medicine, and
might require a couple of weeks to take effect - don't expect over-night

Mix 2 teaspoons psyllium powder (Metamucil or one of the clones) with 1/2
teaspoon of bentonite powder in an 8 ounce glass of water.  Drink this daily.
Bentonite is a powdered pure clay which can be bought at health food stores.

I was told that yeast grows in the intestine and migrates up to the mouth
frequently.  The mixture of psyllium and bentonite scrubs the intestinal walls
and flushes the yeast out.

George Davis