[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #108

Hmmm - sitting here with my demo Cozmo.... let me check. To set a
different carb ratio:
Menu: Pump Settings: Personalize:  Delivery: Meal Bolus:

Program bolus using: Select "Grams - Carbs"
Review or Edit custom bolus: Yes
Select the bolus you want to edit - check the In Menu to Yes and set
your carb ratio

and that's it. Kinda hidden in there, but i'm a programmer/designer by
trade and can usually figure things out ;-}

PS: I'm finding the cozmo to require me to think more about my diabetes
care. And i'm not sure if that is good or bad. With my 507C i just
guesstimate and do quick head calculations and 99% of the time i'm
right... not sure if all the extra features of the cozmo are right for
me. But i've got it for a week to try it out, so i've got time to decide.