RE: [IP] Speaking of milk...

 Umm, I don't have any problems. I look at the label, count the carbs, and
bolus. No spikes, no problems, nothing.
 Soy milk is a good source of protein in the first place, not like I'd need a
whole lot more with it. Mostly I'm just going to add it to my cereal and just do
the math: carbs for cereal + carbs for soy milk and things are good.

> Sorry, I have been low carbing for so long, don't know how
> people cope with these kinds of carbs.

 No idea how anyone can do this and still stay healthy. Carbs = fuel in the
body; I'd be wiped out.