[IP] DELETE THIS POST!!!! do not BLOCK any address

This is an advisory for those on the list who really do not like
receiving mail from any individual or group.  Do NOT put a block on
any address, whether it is a part of Insulin Pumpers or an individual
member.  That only causes great headaches for the Administrators to
deal with bounced mail, and we don't have time for it  (we also have
to earn a living to pay for our insulin too)   When you get mail you
don't want, just delete it, filter it to your Trash, put it off into
a folder you never look in, but do NOT place a Block on anyone's
address.  It will only mean that your address will be deleted from
the rolls.  You must take responsibility for your actions, and this
will definitely happen.

Thank you, if this message does not self-destruct in the next 10
seconds, please delete it.

George Lovelace
Volunteer Administrator