Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

I can log everything in the meter(carbs, insulin, exercise, etc), but I
cannot transfer it to my PC. I therefore also cannot print it out. I can
only look at it in the meter. The meter is still fully functional on its
own, but from my perspective, my data is "stuck" in there.

Type 1 8 years, Pumping 9 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm

<snip>  So what exactly CAN you do with it right now?? I was interested in
this product