[IP] Got my first HGA1C since starting the pump today!!! WOOOOHAAA!!!

Hey all! I'm so excited that I had to share this with ya'll! My pre-pump A1C
was 10.7 nad my A1C today was 4.2! I have now been pumping for just a little
under three months! I thought that the nurse had misread the numbers but she
was right! The doc who got me on the pump was ecstatic when I phoned her! And
also, I found out today that we are having a baby girl, we already have two
boys, TJ (three) and Micah (one). We plan on naming her Kayli Michelle. Well,
I guess I have raved enough!!!!