[IP] Moving to Kansas...looking for an endo or NP

I have lurked on the Board since starting the pump 15 months ago (yay -
5.9 A1c right now and looking to make the switch to the Cosmo soon!).  I
don't think I've ever posted, but now I do have a question. My husband
and I are possibly moving to Hays, Kansas later this year - he has been
offered a job at Fort Hays State University.  I am looking for someone
within a reasonable driving distance to help me manage my pump therapy.
I don't know where to look, but I'm hoping that maybe someone on this
Board lives in or near Hays, and has some suggestions for me.  It's a
small town, and there's nothing big close by, and it has be a bit worried
about access to a good, quality, knowledegable health care provider who
knows insulin pumps. Thanks to anyone who might be able to help! CaseyRT1
19 yearspumpine 15 months