[IP] Re: Induo is a good backup

I carry the Induo when I am on the road because it can use the 3.0 ml Lilly
cartridges that the D-tron Plus uses, so if I have a pump problem, I can
use the same cartridge in the combined One Touch Ultra monitor/injection
system.  That said, I have had no failure of the D-Tron since Thanksgiving
when I got it.