[IP] thanks for surgery advice

  Thank you to everyone who responded with my surgery questions!!  My
surgery went well.  My blood sugars were crazy!!  I was 297 when I woke up
so I corrected and an hour later was even higher.  So, I did some more
adjustments and changed my basal.  When I got to the hospital, I explained
what I'd done and they were fine with it.  By the time I went in for
surgery, I was at 156 and at 140 when I came out.  And I had no problems
when I got home.  I was able to eat just fine at home, so I put my normal
basal's back in.  And today, I'm doing well.
So, again, thanks to everyone!  Everyones advice helped a lot!
                                              Myndi Fletcher
                                              Paradigm Pump