[IP] Induo?

There is a new device from one touch call induo, I think. As most of you know,
it is a meter and insulin delivery system in one.  Has anyone tried this?  I
don't want to have to rely on a pump that fails and a pump company that can't
provide what we need.  And I certainly can't afford a new pump from another
company.  Please let me know what you think about this new device.