[IP] BD Logic

Hi All,

 The BD Logic is available in the States for sale now. I have just ordered one.
Also their lancets are BD Ultrafine 33 gauge! Thinnest on the market. BD's test
strips are solid purple and gold and are very sturdy.

 BTW, I have been wearing Haley's Cozmo w/saline for a couple of days now. I
think she will be less scared now that I have been wearing it. I feel like a
real Klutz with it because I keep forgetting about it and it drops and swings by
its infusion set. My site got red and sore and a bump under it, so I switched