[IP] Early warning ?

Hi All

I have been following the list via the multi-daily Digest and I just wanted to
let everyone know how much I enjoy and learn from the list.  I am very glad I
found the link and thank all who have taken the time to answer any questions I
have had.

I just got back from the Hospital where the doctor was forced to cut open an
abscess and drain it.  I probably  could have avoided the infection if I'd
recognized the early warning signs of my body rejecting of the tubing.  Could
someone fill me in what to watch for so next time it won't be to late.

Thanks again

Dx 27-Dec-79
Pumping 27-Jan-03