[IP] New Cozmo user

robin, the simple answer is no, but if you are willing to bolus for
one meal in Units rather than carbs, you can do this differently.

<<<<<<One quick question. Kevin has a different breakfast bolus ratio
from the rest
of the day...can you put 2 different ratio's in without the software? I'm
looking all over the book...don't see it. I'm following along with the cd-rom
they include...Kevin is off playing games! He just wants me to turn it over
completed I guess! Oh well... Robin>>>>>>.