RE: [IP] re: thrush

Help..what's thrush and what happens to one's body?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 4:35 AM
To: email @ redacted; insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] re: thrush

While I do not know much about thrush, I do know that if I take antibiotics,
get ill from those.  Yeah, it kills all the bacteria causing the main
but it also kills the bacteria in the body you need (hence, a yeast
is a common result).  I usually take acidolophus when I take antibiotics.  I
get good acidolophus from a store like wild oats or whole foods in the
refrigerated section.  You can also eat lots of yogurt, but you need to eat
whole lot to equal the acidoloph8s capsule.
Just trying to help.