[IP] basals

I had been running in the low to mid 200's in the morning for quite
sometime. My endo expected predawn phenomenon and increased my basal rates
by 1.0 u/h starting at 2am and ending at 6am since I wake up at 4:30am in
the morning for work. It took a couple of days to adjust but ever since my
highest morning reading has been 156. My 14 day average before this
adjustment was 187 and the 14 day average since the adjustment is now at
143 which is unbelievable. I was not a firm believer in the predawn
phenomenon concept until now.