Re: Subject: [IP] Re: wasted insulin

 How can it become contaminated if it never touches outside air? If it goes from
tubing to tubing without touching anything can it really get contaminated? And
since it is used within a few hours of my res change it won't get old, I'm not
mixing it with the new inslin I'm filling the tubing up with it for the new
insulin to push out. Can it really be that bad? This is the first time I've done
it, with all the talk about wasting inslin I thought I'd try to save some!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm