Re: [IP] Gastroparesis and pump?

I have gastroparesis and have been pumping since 9/89.  I have been doing
much better the past several months after the gastroparesis was diagnosed.
What a relief!  I use a MM508 and the dual wave is my lifesaver!!!
I highly recommend it.   I can't even imagine dealing with this using
conventional shots.  No way would I give this up!!!

Lisa Ann