[IP] re: thrush

While I do not know much about thrush, I do know that if I take antibiotics, I
get ill from those.  Yeah, it kills all the bacteria causing the main illness,
but it also kills the bacteria in the body you need (hence, a yeast infection
is a common result).  I usually take acidolophus when I take antibiotics.  I
get good acidolophus from a store like wild oats or whole foods in the
refrigerated section.  You can also eat lots of yogurt, but you need to eat a
whole lot to equal the acidoloph8s capsule.
Just trying to help.