From: Robin Ramm [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:56 PM
To: email @ redacted; Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] New Cozmo user

Thanks Sue,

One quick question. Kevin has a different breakfast bolus ratio from the
rest
of the day...can you put 2 different ratio's in without the software? I'm
looking all over the book...don't see it. I'm following along with the
cd-rom
they include...Kevin is off playing games! He just wants me to turn it over
completed I guess! Oh well...

Robin
Mom to Kevin