Re: [IP] crazy ultra bg results

  My son had a reall bad experience with something like this.  He did not
wash his hands after eating marshmallows and tested and then bolused without
talking to me first.  He was at a sleepover BD party.  Well, to make this
short, I spent the entire night checking and feeding him to keep him from
bottoming out.  If you get an unexpected high wash your hands and echeck.
Josh has to do this now.  One day I'm hoping he will just wash his hands
first so he won't have to poke twice!

mom to Joshua