Re: [IP] Fw: diabetics at high altitudes

>Whatever you do DO NOT EVEN THINK of moving there. I would
>advise against even VISITING the place. Do you know that green chili stew
>has SCOVIL units? I didn't think so.
>Laura was just trying to be polite.

Hay now there is nothing wrong with the Green Chili..  hmmmm  Best there is..

I have been living here 3 years and don't have that many things wrong with
me.  And as far as I can tell I am still in my right mind  (just don't ask
anyone else lol)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
      *Message Boards*