[IP] Fw: diabetics at high altitudes

Don't let 'em kid you. It is almost impossible to live a healthy and normal
life in Albuquerque. The sun shines all the time and if you want to cook
something you need to use a pressure cooker because water boils just above
the freezing point of some strange metal.

Plus, the oxygen molecules that ARE there are certainly contaminated with
isotopes of some element that is buried deep within the four hills area just
east of town. I barely escaped with my life. Some would say I escaped
without it. Whatever you do DO NOT EVEN THINK of moving there. I would
advise against even VISITING the place. Do you know that green chili stew
has SCOVIL units? I didn't think so.

Laura was just trying to be polite.

Nick Trubov
and all the little Trubovs