Re: [IP] Animas and Merck-Medco

I have placed my first order with Merck-Medco but since I am using the
Disetronic Dtron Plus, I was told to just order the 3ml/300 unit cartridge
for the Lilly reusable pen.  Though I have been using lots of 10ml vials and
300 unit disposable pens from Merck-Medco prior to now.

I did not know I was suppost to mention a pump name with my insulin.

Jon Wagner,
dx 11/11/94 @ age 43
type something or other but becoming more and more happy with my dtron plus