[IP] Yogurt

 Liz said: <<I have been eating plain yogurt for years. I started eating it any
time I took an antibiotic on the advice of my pediatrician, whom I haven't seen
in 28 years.>>

 My son's pediatrician also just recommended yogurt for the yeast diaper rashes
he gets (yes, he's 3 & still in diapers, SIGH).

western Massachusetts