[IP] Parents-I need your help!

I am working on a Project for my Public Relations class. We , my group and I,
are doing a PR plan for JDRF. My group wants to get some examples of stories
parents have of when their child was diagnosed.   Also, parents, we want some
stories about how research has helped improve the life of your child *pumping
is obvious*  I am looking for more research driven. Also, what are your
hopes/dreams for your child? (yeah, i know a CURE...my group members wanted
me to ask)

Thank you all!!!!

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992