[IP] crazy ultra bg results

I had a few bad bg readings a day after changing site and was disgusted by
dinner time and didn't know how much to give and was surprised that my
reading before dinner was in the high 200's.  Shortly after dinner, my
husband thought that I was acting low and I tested on two different meters,
another ultra and an accucheck profile.  Both had readings in the 40's.  I
went back to the meter that had read in the 200's and it read 160.  I was on
the last strip of that batch and changed to a new bottle and tested again.
This time it read 46.  I have never had anything like this happen before.  It
was very hard to deal with.  Any ideas why??  Debby