[IP] Re: Adhesive Remover Alternatives?

> <<While doing a search on the internet I came across some other brands of
> adhesive remover wipes and was wondering if anyone here has used these? >>

I ordered Unisolve wipes and was instead sent PDI brand, in a pink coloured
paper.  They were awful, they are now instead used to get stickers and stuff
off from around the house.  They did not work to help remove Claire's set.
The liquid "Remove" in a bottle works great, but I also know that its not
great to travel with.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8