[IP] Re: Speaking of milk

I have discovered that I enjoy cereal much more by putting on top of vanilla
yogurt. Yum!  Give it a try, if you like cereal.
(I am one of those people who doesn't tolerate drinking milk, although I have
never been told I was lactose intolerant. I don't have the same problem with
other dairy products that I have with milk.)

BarbaraB.