Re: [IP] Number of insulin vials monthly - wasted insulin

Habit I guess. Most of what I'm doing, is what I was taught when I started
I've reused the reservoirs before but I never really though about changing
just the tubing or just the site. How do you keep the rest of the stuff
sterile? It comes all packaged together. I think I will have to start doing
something in order to save money, so I will try to save the insulin that is
left in the tubing and such.
I don't know if I can make my site last more than maybe 3 days because I
swim and the water seems to loosen the tape's grip.