[IP] RE: birth control

Hi Lisa,

 That is exactly how I am. We began at the same time too. My doctors all think
it's in my head or I'm eating too much or something. It's so frustrating! I keep
thinking if I stay on it and reset basils etc. it will all work out. Or if I
switch brands. So you're going off it for sure? Let me know if you change your
mind and I'm sorry you're having problems too!