[IP] Prescription Plans

I work for a company that uses Merck-Medco for it's prescription plan,
but considers my pump supplies DME (durable medical), so I continue to
get my supplies directly from Animas.

- -Brent

- --- "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Is there anyone else out there that uses Meck-Medco and has an
Animas pump?
> How do you get supplies?
I am on medicare so my doctor fills out a redundant and stupid request
for my supplies even though the duration for my prescription
says "Lifetime" Then my supplies are overnighted to me from Animas. I
also have Pennsylvania Blue Shield which uses Merck Medco to make
everything harder than it has to be. I buy my Insulin at a pharmacy
and use my prescription card. Never let them ship it spot, grrr!
A L Bender. M, D.