Re: [IP] Number of insulin vials monthly - wasted insulin

 Just my opinion here - but I refuse to leave my sites in for more then 3 1/2
days cause while you may not see any instant scarring I don't want to be totally
covered in scar tissue in a couple years. Your body is building up scar tissue
on the site and over the years it can get bad.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm