Re: [IP] high altitude health

Sue wrote:

Do you have to do things differently at high
altitudes?

Gail replies:

Yes, we look down on the rest of the world!

Things are the same here as the rest of the world
(except Mt. Everest).  No pressurization problems.
Our pumps work the same.  Our BG meters work the same.
 Sometimes when you fly from one altitude to another,
bottles (of anything - shampoo etc) tend to not
pressurize correctly.  But, you get used to stuff
flying out when you open the lid.

Diabetes-wise - no differences!

-gail in denver
Living, skiing, camping in the high country since 1975.