Re: [IP] Precision QID pen

> The only time I've received that message with QID's is when there is not
> enough blood on the test strip.

That I can understand, but not 11 in a row and at 2 seconds into a 20-sec.
test. They never finished completing and I have done over 130 of them on
this meter successfully. I'll report on what the electronic tester does when
it arrives in the morning (and we're supposed to have rec'd 4-6" of snow by
then - get the shovel back out!!! ewwwwww).

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Wouldn't it be nice if a snowman would WORK instead of just stand there all
day? ~ Tom Glander