[IP] I am MAD!!!

I felt my brand new paradigm vibrate 3 times and NO power.  called minimed,
and waiting for my dr to call for a backup plan.  This is absolutely awful!
What happened?  And what is all this talk on the mini med phone menu about the
winter issue and the paradigm?  I am just appalled!!!  Someone, please email
me if this has happened to you and tell me what the solution is.
Thanks,
Ashley