[IP] Anybody need pump supplies?

I just wanted everyone to know that I lost a dear friend recently who is
diabetic. Her mother contacted me one day and asked if I wanted her pump
supplies since I am also diabetic. I told her that I would take the supplies
and would like to put them up for auction on IP and donate the money to her
parents to help cover the cost of funeral expenses. If anybody has any ideas
or suggestions on how I can go about this on IP, please let me know. Thanks.