[IP] Re: Minimed Lovers and Bashers--experiment

Well, I took your suggestion and tried the new phone number, which essentially
puts you in the same place as the number on the pump. They did answer in less
than five minutes.
Due to my having a new HMO, they transferred me to a gal who is working on my
order along with a stack of others.  My supplies are supposed to be 100
percent paid, it has been 7 days or so, and grrrrr I am not happy.
It wouldn't be so bad, but the last HMO failed to pay for our supplies for one
year (all Minimed patients on the plan.)
Perhaps this is a New Mexico thing and whoever I just told to go ahead and
move here, well..........