[IP] high altitude health

I am still considering moving to New Mexico and I'm wondering if anyone
here who lives in high places can foresee any problems pumping or with
health or diabetes management at high altitudes. I have always lived at sea
level (my whole life) and I know that when I go to Albuquerque, it takes me
about a week to be able to breathe. I think it would take me longer to be
able to exercise.
Does anything unusual happen to insulin or pump functions or glucometers at
high altitudes?
Do you have to do things differently at high altitudes?