Re: [IP] basals to Lynne

If you are changing your son's basal rates without consulting a doctor, be
use caution.  I am 43 years old and my doctor rarely makes an adjustment of
more than 0.1 units per hour.  It may take more time to get it worked out,
but it is safer!  Just think an across the board 0.1 unit adjustment over a
24 hour period is 2.4 units.  In pump terms for most of us this is
significant, of course, YMMV.  Consult the Doctors, that's what they are
being paid for!

Cee Dee