RE: [IP] Number of insulin vials monthly - wasted insulin

Wow what an idiot! (me, not you) I can't believe I didn't think of that. I
went so far as to stick a syringe through the old tubing wall to try and
suck out the remaining insulin.

After I wiped myself off  8-) I sort of gave up.

Are you ok with reusing reservoirs? This is what I do. When I change a site,