RE: [IP] Number of insulin vials monthly - wasted insulin

Not sure if this is the original poster, sorry if I messed it up...

 Are you ok with reusing reservoirs? This is what I do. When I change a site,
just pull back on the plunger until all of the insulin from the tubing comes
back into the vial. Then top of the reservoir with enough insulin to last you
and you're good to go.

I think others here do this as well without a whole lot of issues.