RE: [IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

 I got mine a drugstor.com. I couldn't find it locally anywhere. Drugstore.com's
price was $89.99 with free shipping, which is the cheapest I could find. There
is supposed to be a $30 rebate and a $35 meter trade in with it as well. I
haven't received mine yet, but I'll let you know how it works out.