[IP] Adhesive Remover Alternatives?

My insurance company changed last year and the new one doesn't cover
UniSolve.  This hasn't been a problem since I have been using GooGone now
instead.  However, I like the UniSolve wipes to keep in my 'spares' kit I
carry with me and for when I go on long trips.  I like not having to worry
about stuff spilling in my bag.

While doing a search on the internet I came across some other brands of
adhesive remover wipes and was wondering if anyone here has used these?  I
used to just scrub off the residue with soap and water, but since my skin is
really sensitive it was causing a lot of unnecessary irritation and other