Re: [IP] MM lovers and bashers

> When I called to order more supplies, they also told me 10 - 14 days. But,
> they arrived within three days just like before. Probably just trying to
> cover themselves in case of a delay.

I have to agree.  I am sure that it is a CYA issue.  I called and was told
that I would be contacted within 5-7 business days after they confirmed my
insurance would cover it and then notified when they would arrive (I called
on Friday).  I heard back Monday that everything went through and that my
supplies would get here Friday.  If it is anything like before, I will get
them tomorrow.

-- Sherry