[IP] Re: Flying

 I flew during the ORANGE Alert (Feb 8 & 13). My husband and I went to San Diego
for the HIMS Conference. We live near Philadelphia.
 I packed all my medical supplies in ziploc bags and put them in my carryon
cooler. I had the drugstore RX labels on the packages. I asked that they be hand
inspected. My MM 508 did not set off any any alarms.
 The inspector in San Diego wanded my Insulin because one box was opened. They
were all very considerate.

 Airline food is awful-pretzels and raisons! It is better to pack something you
like to eat!