Re: [IP] MM lovers and bashers

*We have implemented a pro-active Re-Order Express program that
sends a reminder letter to ensure you will always have adequate supplies.

Believe it or not I received my letter yesterday and instead of using the
form I called in my re-order of supplies. Everything went normal except for
the shipping time. I remember when I first started pumping 2.5 years ago
that I got my supplies usually within 3 days. Now they tell me 10-14
business days. Has anyone else experienced this?